Cleaning carpets can be difficult, especially with the traditional cleaning techniques, but new age carpet cleaners like the Hoover SteamVac make this job very easy and effortless. Here are a few features of this awesome carpet cleaner.
- Two separate tanks are provided, one to hold the cleaning solution and the other to collect the dirt. This makes preparing and cleaning the carpets very easy.
- Forced heat technology can dry up the carpets in no time after cleaning. This is a big time saver for most people.
- Easy to clean. Not only does the Hoover SteamVac clean the carpets perfectly, but it is also easy to clean the brushes of the cleaner after the use. This is a great benefit as most of the times it is very hard to clean the cleaners themselves.
- Thanks to the SpringScrub technology, the brushes of the Hoover SteamVac rotate in all angles which make it easy to get a deep clean.
- Extension head, brushes and tools make it a child’s play to clean stair carpets and other upholstery with this cleaner.
As you can clearly see, the Hoover SteamVac is a perfect choice for keeping your home carpets neat and clean. If you are carpet lover, you must give this product a try.continue reading
In the market of kitchen faucets, the pull out and pull down models have enjoyed a huge dominance in the recent days. Both are quite reliable and user friendly models of faucets but the similarity of look and feel often renders the buyers in confusion as in which will be the best suited model for them. The buyers are not to be blamed for this. Most of the pull out and pull down models have the same kind of get up where the spout and the handle are attached with each other and a spray hose nestles inside the spout when not in use.
But there are some fairly reasonable differences as well with the two models to distinguish them physically. The pull down faucet has a taller spout thus it is ideal for sinks which have less overhead area. The actual spray hose may be much shorter compared to the spout. A pull out faucet on the other hand houses a shorter spout but a longer spray head for added flexibility. This is ideal if you want to pour water into bowls or dishes from the counter rather than the sink itself.
Of course, there’s a lot more to it, but I suggest you visit Faucet Assistant if you want to know in more detail what the differences are.continue reading